Monday, June 01, 2009

In Prague!

Its my first day in Prague and I dont know if its cos Im so tired from the lack of sleep (had to go Stansted real early to catch a 6am flight) or for some other unknown reason, I actually find it relatively boring here.

Visited the old town square and the astrological clock (or some sorts) which was actually quite pretty but somehow didnt enjoy it as much as I would expect myself to. My feet's aching real badly now from walking on all the cobbled ground (Yes they look cool and pretty and ancient but they are such a pain to walk on. thankfully i have my track shoes with me.)

Maybe tmr would be better. Hopefully so, considering that Im going to be here for another 5days and 3 more days in Brno which is apparently more boring that Prague. Afterall, tmr we are planning to see Charles Bridge proper (barely managed a glimpse today from the old town site), and also the famous Prague Castle. Im crossing my fingers that those sights will change my opinion of this city, 'cos i cant believe Im complaing about a place that everyone has been raving about.

And i do have to agree with Brian, Czech is indeed the thailand of Europe.
(And betcha didnt know that Bata's from Czech wahaha. They have a 4 storey Bata here.)

No comments: