Saturday, June 13, 2009

Out of Campbell House.

Im supposed to be moving out in 1hr's time, but Prisc isnt awake yet so here I am still in the kitchen watching my ke ai de neighbour clean it up. How nice of him. Which was why i decided I shall be nice and donate all my notes to him.

Finally finished moving house, which was a pain the neck. Had to get 2 cabs cos the 1st cab said that i would overload it with my stuff. Was just wondering if he had to carry like 5 100kg man, would he do it? Cos im sure my stuff wouldnt even add up to half of that. Plus he started charging me that moment i started loading. 2nd cabbie was real nice though, and that totally made my night. I love friendly people, aint that the point of service?

I shall go shower and wake Prisc up now, gotta check out by 10am. Dont want another fine.

Ciao!

No comments: