Friday, May 29, 2009

Enjoying Summer!

Pardon the sporadic updates, just that there isnt very much exciting stuff going on in my life cept for shopping eating and enjoying summer.

Checked out DimT with Rae ytd. Without the 2for1 voucher, its pretty ex (about 8quid for a Pad Thai), but it was nice. Waiting time was bad, we sat about for like more than 30mins for Pad Thai and Tom Yum (which doesnt look too hard to dish out). Portion's not huge but enough to fill me up. The ambience was great though, they opened their slider screen doors so that the sun from outside could stream in and there's fresh air, which was awesome. I absolutely love summer.

Headed down to Westfield (sadly, its my first time) and it was beautiful! I love the way its so spacious and clean and green. And they have awesome toilets, which speaks volumes about the place. It reminds me of vivo, just bigger with more shops. Though few had discounts, which was a pity. Which is why I think I prefer Oxford Street despite the mess and crowd cos I just love the thrill of nabbing a good find ;)

Going down to Oxford (the university town, not the shopping street in London) later with Rae, to visit Babe and Josie and Charm and Esther. Im excited! The weather's gorgeous (and hopefully will stay so), and Im hoping to maybe go punting or sit in the sun and read a good book with Moo Moo's Milkshake! C'est la vie ((:

Finally finished planning all the transport stuff for Czech, quite looking forward to it cos from some pictures it does look beautiful. Im hoping it would be a chillaxing fun trip ...
Just before i come back for results day. Gulp.

Ciaooo!

No comments: