Friday, June 05, 2009

Last night in Bata's birthland.

Today's my last night in Prague, and I find it rather ironic how I have more access to internet here in Prague than in London (yes, I am giam enough not to want to pay for net in my room).

Its amazing how time flies, cos I remember myself whining and complaining to Prisc about how totally overrated Prague is ('cos honestly i think that the pictures that we took makes the city look better than it actually is), I think i might just miss it a tad bit.

5 Days of Prague is quite sufficient, though i have to say that sadly, we missed St Vitus Cathedral (we were just too tired after all the walking to go back to it), and the Jewish part of Prague. I dont quite mind it though, cos this trip was mostly to take my mind off my impending results day (now in less than 5 days, oh man!).

Today was shopping and eating day. Which is always good. Totally my ideal holiday, enjoying life as it is. Czech food isnt the healthiest of fare- with loads of meat and carbo and sauce plus little veg (Yes, i hear calorie counters and diet doom). But it is nice in its own way. I do foresee myself missing it quite a bit when i leave this place, cos i dont think its readily available anywhere else.

Goulash with Dumplings
(Dumplings are actually bread like stuff, very different from the wonton weh have hehe)

I'll post up more pics of my trip when Im actually back in London. Heading down to Brno, which is Czech's 2nd largest city tmr. Hopefully it would be good!

Time for bed, hair is almost dry and Prisc's turn to the computer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

czech dumplings are awesome stuff!!
ern

ron said...

Yes they are, love both the salty and the sweet ones.
Missing them loads now :x