Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Night in London

Spent the last few days going on shopping sprees, which is amazing. Got stuff for people back at home and managed to nab some deals for myself as well. Retail therapy (though i technically have nothing to mourn about) always rocks. Im glad that life of a medic is crazy, otherwise i do think that my bank account would bleed dry if Ive the time to head down to Oxford Street weekly. 3days on and I dont want to keep track of how much barang I've gotten. But but but, most of them are not for me so it doesnt really count yeah? :0 Only wished that there were more sales going on.
Seriously, oxford street doesnt look like its hit by recession one bit at all.

London's weather is getting abit too hot for my liking. I was out in spags and strolling and still, i was sweating (in london!). But I totally loved the sun, cant wait to be back home when i can go swimming and cease being a milky bar. Not sure if im going to love the sun in Singapore as much though cos its like 20deg sun here and Im starting to feel the heat, wonder what would become of me when its 32 eh?

Currently bunking at Ken's place now, and its gorgeous (for a London flat). Im sleeping in the living room and its twice the size of my room in Campbell House East. Sofa is possibly more comfy than my old bed. Makes me sad that Im living in a dingy little room and having to move every single year. Im def going to call house movers nxt year to save myself all the pain of moving house and carrying all those heavy stuff. Im definitely considering moving out of student halls cos I would be here in London most of the time when clinics start anyway.

Meanwhile, Im gonna watch some House now. Ive been lagging with exams occupying all my time and me being too giam to pay for net in my room.

See everyone back in Singapore soon! Cant wait really (((:
And its gonna be my first time taking the A380 tmr, hopefully the air stewardesses would be pretty and polite. Looking forward definitely!

1 comment:

Paul said...

EH i helped move ur hs too ok! =D Welcome back home! Is the heat killing u yet? =) Oh the a380 stewardess i met when i came back were all speaking singlish! *faints*