Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Angels and Demons

Finally watched Angels and Demons with Boobie yesterday, and it was good, despite the fact that there arent any eye candies (save for the bad pope).

I finally got bored of Criminal Minds and Ive decided to give it up halfway, and Bones just doesnt have enough cool characters to get me hooked and Im watching The Apprentice UK version now. I prefer the US version, but couldnt really find the non- celeb versions on tudou.

Last time, I used to think that all these shows were totally made- up and the characters were scripted cos I just cant believe how cocky and arrogant people can be. Of course, that was before i went uni and opened my eyes and saw my classmates behaving like this. Which is pretty much why i always fade into the background during discussions.

Going to meet Mon today, havent seen her for ages. Totally looking forward to it!

1 comment:

tafmai said...

i dont think he was a bad pope! just an overtly rigidly religious one!

and he's sexy in his robe, i agreeeee, but what a thing to think of a priest.... haha!