Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chuck!

Finally finished Chuck season 2, and cant seem to find anything else that Im interested in at the moment.
For those who needs some good entertainment: http://watchchuckstreaming.blogspot.com/
I cant wait for Season 3 to come out!

Need more good shows to entertain me now. Watching Guns and Talks now, and im 15mins in and very bored already :(

And anyone interested in doing smthing geeky (i think its cool though):
1. Singapore Science Centre is one of those few countries in the world that is hosting the Da Vinci Exhibition. I wanted to see it when I was in Prague, and Prisc was telling me that I could go to the one in Singapore.
2. And yes, Im uncool enough not to have watched Angels and Demons.

Totally loving every moment of my summer break- like having nothing to do and being bored out of my mind. Its such a luxury not to have much planned.
How to diet when i have Reese's in front of me :(

No comments: