Monday, June 29, 2009

Milkshake recipe someone?

I need someone to give me a better recipe to milkshakes other than the usual loads of vanilla ice cream, a little milk and chocolate of your choice and blend it together. I set out with great plans to recreate the awesome Moo Moo Kinder Bueno's but Ive gone through numerous trial and errors today and failed every single time. My brother's saying that it tastes like melted choc chip ice cream, and my mum told me to serve all my visiting friends root beer float to finish up the whole load of ice cream i bought instead of torturing them with my attempts. My maid just cant stop laughing at me :(
And im so sick of seeing all those ice cream, milk and kinder bueno.

Gonna meet up with some of my jc classmates tmr. Having not seen them for eons (in fact some more than 2 years), its nice to see that we have all changed and yet, it doesnt feel like it. Contradictory, but such is life isnt it?

No comments: