Thursday, June 25, 2009

Being a bum's such a luxury.

Met up with Mon and Stef yesterday at Waraku. Was good seeing them again (: We just basically sat there and talked for like ages, about ... omg law and med. Mon injured her hand in a fall and now she has this cool black hip hop guard thing around her wrist that she is complaining about. Hope she recovers soon, cos it can be such a hassle to have one less hand to work with.

Im still deciding if I want to go Msia with Stef to visit her Gran. She's tempting me with all the food, plus I think i havent stepped into Malaysia for at least like 5 years (not since sec 3 bio trip) cos my parents have been completely paranoid about getting robbed on the way there.

Tripod camp's supposed to start today but has been cancelled cos of H1N1. My mum's paranoid about it as well, and she is reluctant to let me travel. To be honest, Im quite amused by the big hoo- hah it has caused in Singapore, considering more people in UK die from the winter flu than this. So i guess Im just going to laze about more, and pretend to sound busy when I dont feel like going out.

Ern and Hing are back, yay! ((:
Meeting up with 7d people this Sat and the Losers on Sunday.
Hopefully ernie without the handphone will contact me soon. Your food is going to rot soon!

I love being a bum.
Its such a luxury.

No comments: