Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Is there a possibility that my heart will fail from being too nervous?

Im positively freaking out at the prospect of results coming out in a couple of hours. Actually, im not even sure if its going to be tonight or tmr night, which is annoying. I only wish they would give us this exact time on when it would come out to save us from refreshing the email page like 1000x a min. The idea of having to come back for resits is not only plain depressing but also downright embarrassing. I think no one actually think it possible for a singaporean to not do well (if not thrash the angmohs) when we are overseas. Its like there is this mentality that it is obviously easier to do well when you are not in singapore cos it is less competitive. Im not quite sure if this is actually self- imposed but I do feel it, which is partly the reason why i didnt enjoy Prague as much as I should have i suppose. But i cant help it, cos im a worrywart by nature, and i get freaked out by every little small thing. Times like this, i wish i have dj's chilled, laid- back, take it as it comes attitude.

Im rambling on now cos Im nervous, and as much as i hope to just sit in front of my computer and press ctrl+R every other second, i do realise that it would make the wait more painful. So Im planning to bring Prisc out for a bit, to Polo for Korean (or maybe Assa) and maybe walk about abit before its gets too much and i have to find myself internet to check my mail again.

Back in London now, cant say how happy I am. I know its wrong to say this, but i do think London is more beautiful and enjoyable than Prague (and Brno of course, which is literally an industrial town).
Prisc's turn to the com and my turn to the loo.

Ciao, wish me luck people!

No comments: