Thursday, June 11, 2009

5 days to Home!

I think Im a terrible host to Prisc, cos not only do i cramp her up in this small dingy hole (which i/ucl claim to be a room) full of China Bags and luggages, I make her go to Tower Bridge alone (cos i had to catch the post office before it closes), and make her walk around a lot (2 years on and I still find the transport in london a ripoff).
Plus the only places in London that I know well are food places, smthing which she doesnt enjoy (which is why i found it very surprising when she said she was going to Gordon Ramsay for lunch).
On top of that, she is going to be a coolie and help me move house tmr. Whooops.

Im constantly distracted these few days cos all Im doing is counting down to going home. Which is officially in 5 days time! I just cant wait to tuck into Ba Chor Mee (which they didnt have in singapore day!) and my fave Lao Zhong Zhong Ngoh Hiang. Speaking of food, I have been like eating way too much which is really bad news :( Had Inn Noodles with Anneka and Anita for a late lunch and then met Eunice at Prezzo (complete with a sticky toffee pudding dessert). I really should start exercising soon.
I only wish I could be like Ernie who has DESSERTS and SIT ALL THE TIME and LOSE 3-4KG. Someone slap her for me please.

After 2 years in london, I finally got a taste of how liberal London is. I witnessed 2 guys (yes, both males) frenching outside College Hall the other day. Even though, I was trying to not stare, I think my deliberate looking at the tree across the road was even more obvious. But still, I wonder how people will take this in Singapore? Cos it seemed to me that I was the only one along the street trying real hard not to gawk. Either that or Im the only bad actor around here.

Will try to get Prague pictures up soon!

No comments: