Friday, June 12, 2009

I hate moving house.

What's worse than having no movers to move your house, is losing your keys to your old home like 1 day before youve gotta move out. Totally distressing considering that Ive been working so hard not to lose it (and if you know me, you prbly know that Im the most careless rubbish in the world), and Im losing it when I have to move out tmr! Which means a 27quid fine. Plus a earful from my mum, who cant stop taking a dig at me (which was why i was thankful when my phone ran out of battery).

Best thing is that im actually very sure that the keys are somewhere in my room or the kitchen, cos I havent been out at all since last night. Sighs.

Ive finally given up searching for that bunch are looking through every nook and cranny and luggage and bag for the past 8h.

Now all im looking forward to is to dump everything at Ken's and then just sit around and do nothing. Would be good if Ive some DVDs to occupy me with, but since I dont have the luxury of internet fast enough to load any youtube video, Im happy reading and snacking.

As usual, counting down to being home. Im going to be involved in Tripod again this year cos my mum wants me back to tutor my brother for A's. Plus with the swine flu scare, I doubt I would be able to do much travelling.
Anyway if you are interested in spending your hols doing smthing meaningful, do consider volunteering as a facilitator for Tripod. I believe they are still looking for volunteers. According to Mich, she'll be happy to have you involved if you can make it for the camp!



Details as such:



Tripod '09 is targetted at secondary school youth from different schools together. It aims to provide an opportunity for them to share more about their school culture and work together to serve the community. Started in 2007, Tripod is into its third year and once again, we're calling for passionate facilitators to make a difference in the lives of youth.

As facilitators to a group of these youth, you will be leading the group throughout the camp. This includes the facilitation of group discussions as well as games within the group. Key dates to note include the following:
1. Facilitator Training: 2nd June, 1-6pm
2. Participants Newspaper collection: 6th June, 830-1pm
3. Participants Camp: 24-26th June

1 comment:

dPaAnUcLe : ) said...

u BIMBO!!! Tsk tsk i hate losing keys. Anyways HAHA bout the gay guys! I've not seen any outside college hall when i was there!