Tuesday, February 13, 2007

YEARMATES GATHERING ON 21ST







Boss was late for work today, so I stood outside the office like a dumdum for about 40mins. And to think that i rushed out of house with a sandwich wedged between my teeth, giving my neighbour a weak smile when i saw him snigger. But it also means 40mins less of trying to look like i'm busy.


Just came back from running an errand- going to the nearby Prime Supermarket to get batteries, tissue paper ... and an egg tart for myself. Working at the office is really bad for my dieting plans, because I eat when I'm bored, when I'm working, when I'm stressed and when it's meals time. Which essentially means that I'm eating at least 6 meals a day. And CNY is coming ... and that means eating 24/7. How am I ever going to fit into my clothes.


My mum cleaned up my room for me ytd, and it looks really lovely now. Maybe cos there are very few books, except for junk novels and random assessment books for my students, that's why it looks so much nicer now! Can you imagine trying to decorate your room with Serway or Campbell or trigo notes? :x I'm finally out of that age! And yearmates can come explore my pretty room on the 21st (if not i will kill babe. I will never forget that 2 people yrmate gathering that she organized.)


Talked to Mon on the phone ytd for more than an hour, and I'm feeling really sleepy and lethargic at work now. It's darnit nice to be whining and gossiping and laughing at how smelly people can be on the mrts. (: I hope my mum will let me out on CNY eve with Mon and Stef to Chinatown for some super cheap shopping!






No comments: