Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've found motivation to GYM!

Since CNY ended, there hasn't been really any interesting things that happened to me, except that A's results are officially going to be out after 2.30pm this friday, which is making me freak out every other while.

I finally willed myself to go the the gym (for two days in a row!), and I'm determined to keep it up. HEH, talk about the power of love. I can't believe there is still anything in this world that was able to motivate me to work out and exercise, and travel all the way to tampines to do so. But still, i actually enjoyed the gym. This is highly disturbing. At least during that time, I'm too busy panting to think about my impending grades.

I have officially joined the league of babe and prisc to become one of those mad fans of Wu Zun after watching HanaKimi (which I have become hopelessly addicted to). I was actually thinking of buying Farenheit's album (which is a shocker since the last album i bought was ... zaizai's Make a Wish?), and going on to watch Tokyo Juliet. I might go bug Prisc to lend me her DVDs again.

Visited Ang with Wenxi, Monica and Charmaine on Sat evening, and saw qte a few of her old councillors and students at her place. And (unencouragingly), most of them were doing very well (and had done so for the A's), and it just freaked me out further that i might not be in the same league as them. GARR. But that aside, it was nice listening to the seniors talk about their mischievous times in HC, and recount all the silly things that we did, and also Ang's cooking was superb. Ate abit more than I should, but I felt it my duty to help since Ang did put in alot of effort to prepare and not many people were eating >_<

Last day of work tmr at current workplace. Going for my internship soon! hope that it'll be loads of fun.

It's getting boring without erns online now that she has found a new job that doesnt really allow her to use MSN. (Though she claims she is nice enough to occasionally use Meebo. Talk about responsibility. HEH.)

Meeting up with the Losers (once again) this sat. Would be able to get my new (2nd hand) phone from Liane! (: But still, we are keeping up the tradition of seeing each other at least once a wk ... how disturbing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..it's not that i don't want to use ok..:( my supervisor just praised me for being really fast. maybe i should start doing my work slowly so I can slack. And..poor poor junnie...

erns

Anonymous said...

what internship is that!!!

chEezy~ said...

DONT BUY THEIR ALBUM omg their singing sucks. eye candy only okay eye candy. not ears. omg.

but then again u bought make a wish. -.-|||

yAY HANA KIMI RAWKS MUAHAHAHA.