Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Last day at Office!





My boss is still away, so I'm blatantly slacking in the office now, playing neopets, sms-ing and reading Wu Chun's blog. My colleague has given up on me i suspect.

Heard from my student that HanaKimi has an odd ending, a not too perfect one, but maybe that might just make the show a bit more realistic. The show makes me jealous, cos everyone inside is just so genuinely nice and sweet and perfect, but i suppose that's the way it is in shows. And sometimes, i cant help but wonder what celebs are really like in reality. And that's why i got into this nutty mode of mine, telling everybody that I would like to know Wu Chun personally to see for myself how they behave.
And yes, sometimes I think it silly that fans go all the way out for their idols when their efforts are only a gauge of popularity for their idols, but yet, I find myself behaving in the same irrational manner. I wonder how many Cinderella stories are there out there- when the idol actually get to know their fans personally, and to reciprocate the love (or infatuation) they are showered with?
See, I'm really going NUTS. Someone's gotta save me from what I have become.
But it's nice to daydream once in awhile i suppose. I think this might just be the role (and power) of celebs.

And was googling and realised that the best pics of Wu Chun are actually posted on his own site, which makes qte abit of sense- who would post disgusting pics of themselves on their blogs?
Wu Chun's english vers of his blogs entry is rather ... entertaining. I can't access the chinese vers from office, so I had to be content with the english one.
And it's really getting very alarming for me, that I have fallen so deep into the pit, cos I don't normally research about celebs. At the most if they impress me, they go onto my dp in MSN (and these people are rarely not koreans). But now!!

Meeting up with Erns later for dinner at Bugis, after which I'm planning to head off to the gym again. Read from "Mind Your Body" in ST today that muscles cannot turn into fats, and doing a lot of weights would not necessarily give you bulky muscles like body builders because women in general lack sufficient testosterone to grow to that absurd size. Weights training can actually help tone! That's gd news, and I sincerely hope I would be able to keep up my pace and stick with this regiment for long. I want to lose some weight for myself by my 19th b'day!

Starting internship at a law firm tmr, hope that I would like the place tmr. But i heard that it's a nice place, so still looking fwd to it! (:
(Wonder if I would get an allowance? >_<)

Back to HanaKimi on Youtube!~

No comments: