Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Princess's Daily Update

Taking a break from work -yet again- since today is a relatively quiet day as CNY is coming and the workers are going home. Just finished keying in the purchase invoices for the Month of Feb (which isnt alot since you can count for yourself how many days of Feb has passed) and hopefully i didnt make a mistake. And the only reason why i'm worried about making mistakes is not because i would get scolded but because i would have to rectify them- see what i mean by the perks of working in my family business? (:
I kindof envy ernie-ku for having a slacker job than me (how is that even possible! She is practically redundant), her main duty in the office is to surf blogs and defame people. Occasionally, i hear her complaining as if the world has ended because the corporate travel agents are not done with their booking, and she (being a pampered brat) is highly displeased that she would have to call to remind. I guess sometimes she forgets that she is inefficient too, that's probably why she has such absurdly high standards for others. Ah yes, brain inefficiency to be exact, ernie-ku's main foe.
Tuition these few days have been quite problematic for me, not because the students are difficult to teach but because my mum is making sucha big fuss that I am not giving enough time for my brother when i take on so many cases. It's getting on my nerves and one day i swear i might just explode. I just wish he could actually live for himself and get some work done. So that i dont get blamed for his faults. I WISH, and i probably had been for the past few years.
Actually i'm starting to regret taking up the cases in Bukit Panjang now, for one, it's too far and secondly, it's twice a week for the both of them. Ok, I'm pampered. And i have to admit it, I don't like teaching ... at all. I guess, most people don't really enjoy their jobs anyway, this is just how life is afterall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAH LAO

I WANT TO SUE YOU FOR DEFAMATION.GOSH TODAY I WAS SO NOT SLACK OK. and after work my boss still called to tell me his phone line got terminated and asked me to go do something about it. yays.

hmph

ern