Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A sad V-day.

There's nothing to do again in the office, and I have realised to my horror that almost everyone in the office would be taking leave during the CNY period. I'm feeling sore that I have to get back to work so early, and that I'm the only person who would be handling the running of the office, and that I'm going to miss CNY celeb at HC and that results are going to be out very soon. This is so depressing.
And of course, my indian student keep wanting me to come back to teach him for his common test during CNY. ERRRs. And I couldnt believe I agreed to teach him another subject without extra charging him. Maybe I would change my mind the next time (: And tell him about my plans, but that would have to depend very much on my mood.
Have tuition with my pri school students later, and its (once again) very repulsive that I'm spending my V-day with my 2 least favourite students in my least favourite way. I'm planning to donate my students to Prisc, because I would very much rather spend more time on my sec school students and since I think I handle my sec school students better (:
Whoever said that V-day is one that is filled with love and happiness should be drowned. I'm feeling sore and depressed and repulsed.
Someone help save my V-day.
Okay, maybe I can look forward to my V-day date with Joonie tonight ... in bed ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi peish
i am bored too
cant wait for 5 pm!
i donno what to comment
except that dont keep suaning me on your blog loh hahahahhahaha