Monday, February 05, 2007

The Princess Whines.

I think i'm blatantly slacking in the office, but honestly, tell me which company that hires A level students do not expect them to slack? (: That's why we get paid peanuts and get treated like dirt. But nevertheless, i quite like my current job and since i'm only here cos it is a family business, i think my pay is really quite good for the amt of things i do and the number of mistakes i am allowed to make.
It's really quite fun having get togethers with old friends, though i think its really quite a pity that I havent seen most of my JC friends (except for Hing in UK and sharan and Hing -again- when i went back to HC to visit ang and junetan). But to think about it, i never really expected to keep in contact with most of my friends anyway, so i think its really quite wonderful that i'm meeting up with the losers (and esp king of all losers Mushroom Head Prisc) almost every week. Having a potluck lunch this sunday, how exciting isnt it? I might just put my cooking skills to a test (i hear a horrified gasp from ernie-ku. TOO BAD.) I'm so looking forward to it (:
Heard a rumour that A's results might be out on V-day. Tell me how sadistic can MOE get? After "Define Radian." I suppose I should have mentally prepared myself for anything. But can't they at least let me enjoy CNY?

No comments: