Monday, February 19, 2007

Tis the seaon to be JOLLY!

It's 12.30pm, I am eating breakfast alone, in front of the computer screen, on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year ... and enjoying life so much (:

My brother is out visiting his friends, my parents probably back at my gran's hse, and i woke up too late to be engaged in any commitments for the earlier part of the day. I would be going over to my other gran's (mum's mum) house later for dinner and catching up with all my favourite cousins.

It was a quiet day ytd at my gran's hse (dad's mum), with fewer relatives this yr coming over because of otheir own other commitments, but not that it really affected me all that much since I don't really talk to those people that I meet only once a yr or so. But still it was enjoyable, because of all the gd food- my mum reckons that i would gain at least 2kg in this week. I think i would bust the weighing machine. I'm worried ... but I'm not doing anything abt this except to junk more.

Visited Chinatown on New Year's Eve after reunion dinner with Stef and my Mum. It was really super crowded and you don't really have to walk, the crowd just pushes you along, and even if you see something you like, it would be a matter of seconds before you are at the third stall down because the people behind you just won't allow you the luxury of a second to contemplate and decide if you would like to get it. And I managed to manoveure myself around in that mess of people for one half hours in 4.5inches stiletto heels (: SO proud of myself. (though of course i never meant to wear that to chinatown in the first place) But i managed to get some Mochi to add to my goody collection at home, and my mum some flowers (carnations and forget-me-nots)at a rather gd deal. Didn't manage to see the firecrackers though, it was mucht too far away, but the fireworks were normal (after all we see loads of them during new year countdown and nat day).

Looking fwd to all the gatherings at my house (: Whee.
20th- (tentatively) visiting the loser gang houses, ahgake coming by, snr in the noon and xiaoxiaogrp/ 204 in the evening (though none of these are confirmed)
21st- YEARMATES GATHERING!! (with more than 2 people)
22nd- 406 gathering (:


I love the year of the PIG (:
(afterall, it's my year)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha yes your year...

i've been reminding ppl on msn abt the gathering on thurs. so nice of me hor?

erns