Friday, July 10, 2009

Yeah 我是 superman!

Today's wakeboarding session was awesome! (((:
Managed to learn how to board in and out of the wake on both sides (Something my instructor calls marching, cos its like going Left, Right, Left, Right.) and also do the 180 degree turn (though im still not very good at it.) And im actually not aching today! Which has never happened after a lesson before. Signs that im getting stronger and my posture is more correct.
Plus cos jr couldnt make it today, so it also meant that me and hing got more time than we asked for. 赚到了!

But the bad thing is that, im starting to notice that my arms are getting a bit too HUGE. Like my back muscles are building up, which is just plain ugly. I know jeffrey and jr would prbly like work-outs like this, but this is definitely deterring me from wanting to do this long term :( And i think i actually put on weight cos i tend to like binge with the guys after each session. Which totally cancels out all the calorie burns.
Maybe im going to take up yoga after this to tone myself up, and get rid of all the unsightly muscles. Now i understand why The Hulk hunches, cos the muscles at the back actually gets in the way!

I recently got addicted to this taiwanese drama called Hot Shot 篮球火. (Just when I said Ive given up hope on tw dramas.) Starring Jerry Yen, Show Luo and Wu Zun ... and some other female newbies. Its like a cross breed between Slam Dunk and MVP 情人, and Show Luo really played his character well in the show. Its funny and not too lovey dovey, plus its one of those typical sports drama where some underdog team goes on to win (i hope, i havent finished it yet).

And I find the 主题曲 very cute:

No comments: