Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wakeboarding Graduation

Okay, today's wakeboarding session was like awesomely endorphine boosting. Like i knew that even though still cant edge out for more than 45degree and my posture aint that good and that Hing basically still owns me, but being able to do the stuff that I wasnt able to last time made me feel pleased with myself. All in all, it was a great 1 month spent in Singapore. 1 more month to go and now Im racking my brains to find something relatively meaningful to do.

And as usual, I went to pig out with the gents after lesson. And this is perfectly the reason why I AM PUTTING ON WEIGHT WHILST WAKEBOARDING TWICE A WEEK. But today's calorie intake was like TOTALLY WORTH IT. Finally, I have been to The roti prata place at Upper Thomson and it was so orgasmically good. Like it is soft and yet crispy, sinfully satisfying and yet not too oily. The egg in the prata was also not too dry and overcooked, and when it goes with both sugar and curry, i felt like i have momentarily forgotten all my woes and that Im definitely the most blissful person in the world. Okay, i might just be exaggerating a tad bit, but I have been craving good prata for that long a time.

Okay, going to meet the tripod people now. I havent met some of them for so long I might have forgotten their faces.
And i realised secondary to friends, the thing i talk about most is ... food. At least food isnt ranked first right. Hahaha.

1 comment:

tafmai said...

hey peish i went there too. did you try the BOMB prata? i cannot describe the taste, i dont even know what they put inside, but its some kind of wonderful haha