Monday, July 06, 2009

Enjoying Life.

Met some of the losers and ern's intern friends for KTV yesterday and it was good fun.
Totally love jumping up and down on the sofa for One Night in Beijing and going completely wild. I love girls' night out like this where we all get to go really crazy and just let my hair down. This holiday has been awesome, Ive gotten to catch up with friends, go crazy and do the things that Ive been missing so much when I was away.

There are days when I just degenerate at home, watch one bad show after another, or youtube crap, blog and FB. Then there are the days when I go wakeboarding and enjoy the sun or swim- things that I def wont get a chance to do when Im back in London. Or else, it just chilling with friends that I havent hung out for ages and ages- sec sch friends, jc friends, random other friends that Ive met from here and there.

I havent had such a useless awesome life for ages. Like having nothing to rush for, and allowing time to just slip from my fingers. The feeling is awesome if not, surreal :)

And i love this:



My current loop song: Taking Back My Love

No comments: