Sunday, July 19, 2009

Redo Half Blood Prince please!

For a very very long time, I didnt know that I have been insulting myself. I was trying to type my username to log into gmail and I accidentally googled Peish. Only to find out that people only get called Peish when they are arses. And all this time, Ive been happily responding when people are referring to me as the male organ or female dog.

Yesterday was a good day (:
After sending Hing off, I had pancakes from Rider's Cafe in the Saddle Club which actually did serve quite awesome pancakes that came with maple syrup and Mulberry compote. Plus given my appetite, even I found the portion generous. The omelette was apparently pretty good too.
Plus you get to see handsome horses trotting outside and even though its not air- conditioned, the place was cooling and an awesome place to just chill for a good breakfast with your family or friends.

Met the losers for ice skating after that. I spent most of the time getting dragged around by Erns and Lily. Erns goes abit too quickly for my liking. It didnt help that the ring was too slippery and too crowded. But i did manage to walk 2 rounds without clutching on to someone for my dear life. Spent most of the time watching old ah peks trying (a bit too hard) to be graceful, which was both painful and hilarious.
So after flushing the 20bucks down the drain (considering i really didnt skate at all), we headed to do my fave activity- EAT DINNER! ((: And I managed to have a go on Lily's Wii, where I found my love for Wii Boxing. Its good fun, a stress reliever and So this is a not so subtle hint to anyone who has wii boxing to please invite me to your place.

And finally .... it was HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. Erns offered me free tickets to the show 'cos some of her friend's friends couldnt make it. I love erns and her flow of free tickets. Her friends were awesome too, real friendly and chatty, saving me from those painful awkward silences.
The movie was good, for a movie. But possibly very disappointing for HP fans. Most of the dramatic scenes in the book was cut, and some details were changed. So it would be very good if you didnt revise the book before the show. Lavender was downright annoying, I hate her bimbo-ness and baby talk and stickyness to Ron. I mean like ...get a backbone man, dont put the female gender to shame. Daniel Radcliffe somehow managed to clean himself up for the movie, Emma didnt look too sophisticated and hot (which means she does represent hermione granger more) and erms Ron, i think he is getting abit too well- built. The movie was too short, I wished they added more scenes into it (and cut out all the unnecessary lavender ones) and could have been alot of more dramatic and action- packed. But it still makes it to the must- watch list. Afterall, how can any Harry Potter (no matter how bad) film be missed eh? (:

No comments: