Friday, July 17, 2009

Wakeboarding Withdrawals.

Wakeboarding lessons finally ended yesterday, and it ended on a great big bang for me :D I still vaguely remember dreading the last lesson, cos I was just too tired from SnR outing the night before.
But now, I missing it so much. Im going to miss like laughing with those 2 dudes, feeling the adrenline rush each time I learn smthing new, the seabreeze and spray of water in my face, the sun (even though I apply a generous amt of sunscreem on myself) and the pigging out with the boys after each session.
I was complaining about seeing too much of their faces but i think im going to miss laughing at, i mean with, them now. Esp Hing who is going to disappear down there.
Seriously, if not for these lessons, i think that the first month of my hol basically passed with nothing special going on.

So here's jr's graduating video. The 2nd one's funny. Im too lazy to recount it but it is me and Hing discussing how wakeboarding can potentially be a great 把妹 tool. Isnt that what all guys think about all the time anyway? Hahaha.

And yes, the tripod outing with Hing finally worked out last night. And more people turned out than expected. It was great fun, though May obviously looked completely zonked out from school. I think hell like that is going to start for me real soon.
Some of us headed down to Howl to the Moon (a piano bar) after that, and it was great fun! I mean like you have to be able to take loads of dirty jokes and remarks at all your baby- making organs. But all in all, it was a great place to hang out, cos the people there are really talented and entertaining. It was like top class entertainment, in fact I personally prefer it to the only other music place in Singapore that I have fone to, Timbre. And maybe cos we were there on a thurs night, its wasnt crowded-- meaning that conversation was actually possible.

Okay, Yearmates outing tonight and then Losers outing on Sat.
How come I am having so much fun? Expensive fun though :(

No comments: