Saturday, July 25, 2009

Korean Food's good too.

Ive been out too much lately, so much so that my mum's started controlling my spending :(

Was out till past midnight (mainly cos i waited for the bus for super damn long) with Erns and Dj yesterday. Had Korean, B&J's and chilled at Angel's Bar. Dempsey's really an awesome place to relax with friends, its almost impossible to find anything bad in there. Only got back past midnight cos i waited for more than 40mins for each bus. Hence decided to be a good kid and come back early today.

Volunteered for this CIP thing that Stef organised. It was amazing race style (again), and since the goal was to raise awareness for people with Myscular Dystrophy, we all had to take wheelchair friendly routes. I never felt myself so lucky to be able to take escalators and cross roads without having to think twice. It was still good fun, although the group of us didnt stop complaining about having to walk in the sun.

After the race, I finally picked up the pair of heels I reserved at Charles and Keith, even though I did like it less than when I first saw it.
Mon then brought me to this Korean place at Le Meridien's obscure food court. I think it was pretty good standard korean stuff with absolutely no frills and at an affordable price. Im def going back there to try their soba fish!

2 comments:

tafmai said...

i wanna see your heels! show me a picture! or post it! or show me when i go your house!

ron said...

Its the white one with a black stripe across and pink band at the back. Its on the display window at wisma atria.