Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to HC.

Had wakeboarding lesson again today, but it didnt go too well for me. Couldnt do the 180turn which i could the last time :( Which is depressing. Hopefully i can master it in the last lesson on thursday!

Went down to HC to return Mr Rem his stuff, and met up with Mr Sam Lee as well. Its a pity most of the teachers that used to have us like Ms June Tan and Mrs Ang and Mrs Mag Tan are gone. HC looks really different now, from new canteen stores to new class bench layouts to new teachers. Its barely 4 years since Ive left and I cant believe how much has changed! But going back does make me really nostalgic. I wish I met friends and teachers like that in uni, but who knows what lies ahead for me in the new year eh? :) Hopefully i can find new friends that i can truly connect with like in RG and HC.

Okay, time for bed. Feeling kinda tired from today's lesson.
I think im going to miss wakeboarding after the course ends. Im actually thinking of continuing when Hing's gone. Should I? Its another 300bucks :x

No comments: