Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I wish.

Today is one of those days whereby i feel supremely inadequate, and wished that I was better in like 1000 other ways. Actually, I wish that I am not me.

For one i wish that I could actually write like this or actually being able to write as smoothly as Boobie would be good enough.
I also wish that I had a smaller face and that I have a hot bod like Maggie Q, or maybe actually losing 10kg would be good enough.
I wish I was beautiful. Okay, I shant be greedy- I just wish Im prettier.
I wish that I was smarter, more confident and a better medic, like not forgetting everything now that exams are over.
I wish I could dance, I wish I could sing awesomely well, I wish I could knew tennis, I wish I could play the piano or some cool instrument. I wish I was better at sports and music.
I wish I was really good at something.
I wish I could connect well with everyone, and make friends really easily.

Well yeah, I wish man.

3 comments:

tafmai said...

i dont wish that for you. i wish you are the way you are. dumbass, we like you like this!

ron said...

Thankfully I have gotten out of the emo phase of my life.
But havent you ever wished it too?

tafmai said...

what do you think? my username is TAFMAI, i wish for xinyu's built haha!