Sunday, January 06, 2008

Slap me awake.

Its barely the start of the new year and guilt is plaguing me.
I have been trying ways and means of getting myself back on track- to start getting some work done, to start exercising, losing some weight and being healthy, and to start being genuinely nicer.

I looked into the mirror just now and I saw this fat girl with ugly eyebags and I wanted to smash the mirror up, and the only thing that is stopping me is that I dont want to pay a fine and neither do i want to have 7 years of bad luck just in case in breaks into 7 pieces. Im unlucky enough really.

I'm gonna go out get a breather, and some work done at starbucks at Brunswick. It makes me feel so much better when I get stuff done. I like striking things off my to-do list but I dont like getting about doing them. I think its cos I dont have any self- discipline. And I better find some soon, if I dont want to waste my parents money and if I ever want to find someone (no one likes fat girls do they!).

Wish me luck in facing the New Year people.
I actually feel quite suffocated.

No comments: