Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HAS TO GET HER BUM OFF and GET BACK TO WORK.

I was supposed to be at Miche's studying and we ended up chatting and planning for our post-exams intermodule week. I think I might possibly be ponning lesson on V-day (: and spending the romantic evening with Miche and Stef if things work out the way we wanted it to. Or I might be a good girl and go for SSC on Vday (anticlimax hurhur).

And I have been feeling real excited about my possible summer trip to Korea and Japan, and hopefully I can spend my summer with all my favourite people. Exciting!
But that means that I would have to work harder for this module's exams and not mess it up. I hate myself for my lack of self- discipline :(




And my current favourite song:

"Miss You Much"- Janet Jackson
Shot like an arrow going through my heart
That's the pain I feelI feel whenever we're apart
Not to say that I'm in love with you
But who's to say that I'm not
I just know that it feels wrong,
When I'm away too long
It makes my body hot
So let me tell ya baby
I'll tell your mama
I'll tell your friends
I'll tell anyone whose heart can comprehend
Send it in a letter baby
Tell you on the phone
I'm not the kinda girl
Who likes to be alone
I miss ya much (boy-oh-I miss you much)
I really miss you much (M-I-S-S you much)
I miss ya much (boy-oh-I miss you much)
Baby I really miss you much (M-I-S-S you much)
I'm rushing home
Just as soon as I can
I'm rushing home to see
Your smiling face
And feel your warm embrace
It makes f-feel so g-g-g good



And i should get off youtube.

No comments: