Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Cheers to a New Year!

Im finally happy. Its 7.30am and I have finally finished my essay (: (And a bowl of miso soup with mushrooms and a cup of cereal and a packet of seaweed and wangwang and an apple.) And my diet is so not working.

My essay is 200 words off the recommended word count, but I shant bother. I shall just randomly get peeps to help me shave it off. My mind is almost no longer functioning though Im feeling rather awake.

And i will be a good girl tmr and start on physio (after a very long hiatus) and continue cleaning my room.

For now, its almost time I go to bed. My eyebags are getting bigger. So are my cheeks, this aint good news at all :(

And Im looking for people to bring back stuff from Singapore for me~ (Hint hint!)

London is darn warm, or at least my room is. I wish there was .. erm, aircon ;) hehe.

No comments: