Sunday, January 20, 2008

Of X- Japan and Japanese Blood types.

I havent had much self- discipline these few days, I have been trying to say that I would complete more tomorrow and obviously, tomorrow never comes. I think exams are coming soon (ok, maybe I dont have to think) and I found out to my horror that everything is going to be covered, and that leaves me in dire straits because I have yet to sort out this module.

Anyway, I found out from Erns that X Japan would be having a concert in March, and did a quick google on their current status and found out that Toshi and Yoshiki are trying to get the band together once again! Hoorrayyyy (: But i presume in March I would be mourning the kidnapping of Shinhwa by the Korean Army.
So here's one of my favourite X Japan songs: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-STj-hzM780
This particular clip brings tears to my eyes!
Toshi's voice is amazing in this particular clip, though I have heard some others where he couldnt reach the higher notes.
I so wish that I could be in Japan to catch them live! :(( Im jealous of Ernie!

I spent my whole afternoon chatting to Prisc and surfing sites like this: http://www.pisces.com/all-about-pisces/.
'Cos today during brunch, we were talking about whether horoscopes are accurate. I think Im a piscean through and through. Its alarmingly accurate.

My korean hallmate doesnt believe in it at all but he believes in the blood group typing of personality, which i have never heard of in my life. Apparently me being B+ means that Im a playgirl. HAHHAA, and prisc was saying that I have to get attached first to be one.
I wiki-ed about it and there is this sentence that goes: "It is common among anime and manga authors to mention their character's blood types, and to give their characters corresponding blood types to match their personalities." Explains why now, I always thought that it was for easy blood transfusion for the characters since most of them lose so much blood all the time.


And here's yet another good song by X Japan: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iNJVmu8sUeY (Endless Rain). All their songs blow me away, even though Im not someone who normally listens to rock and like rock bands with emo guys and colourful hair.




I miss Prisc. I want a study buddy.

Its amazing how sometimes physical geographical distances can bring closer the gaps within the hearts of people.

No comments: