Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Bye Amy! with much love <3

My taiwanese hallmate is leaving today and there was music and songs and dances and hugs and ... tears. Its so beautiful.

I barely got to know her, and I find it such a pity that I have to say goodbye when Im just about to get to know her better, to have more common things to talk about without the initial awkwardness of thinking of something to say. But now that Im here overseas, going to visit my friends around the world doesnt seem too far away unlike back when I was cooped up in Singapore.

I love my hallmates, and they are starting to become a very special part of my life. Having dinner with them is like having my free endorphine jab, and its becoming something addictive, something that I look forward to, and something that I probably dont expect myself to say.
I am saying a prayer, and Im hoping that i will have them as part of my life next year.


That aside, my sleeping hours have become erratic. I sleep in the day (I missed 2 lectures this morning cos I was too lazy to wake up from my nap.) and I do laundry in the wee hours of the morning. I think its bad for health. Just like how I know diet coke does everything bad for my memory and I continue drinking it. I see I have some trouble weighing risks.

And Im proud of myself that I have snapped out of slacking mode, started some work, and that Im no longer self- obsessed and letting my mind drift. Im back to normal and raring to go (: Im back to who I am.

I feel good baby :)

No comments: