Monday, January 28, 2008

I need some advice, someone help me!

Sunday Dinner at Alternative Duck Place in Bayswater with BIRMIES ((:

I love being with the Birmies so much (the group of people whom i went for the BBC good food show in Birmingham with). Sometimes, it kinda reminds me of being with SnR, when Im allowed to say the most bimbo and straightforward things, and they dont hate me for it. Which is nice (:

Eelin is sweet; Ella is thoughtful and nice to talk to; Jason is fun to be with, ever so candid and yet nice; Minshin is always laughing, and she makes everyone laugh; Jin is annoyingly entertaining- He isnt a good man, but one's whose company is enjoyable; and Miche is just dear Miche, must I say more?

Well, yesterday's dinner (at Bayswater) was delicious, albeit expensive at 12pounds. We went to an alternative duck place (which wasnt good enough for me to remember the name), and although Jon claims that the Four Season's chef moved over, I think Four Seasons definitely serve better duck. The curry fish head there was good though :) Having been to London, whose national dish is (indian) curry (that is not spicy at all), it was quite a nice change having good ol' Chinese curry. YUM.

We went for waffles after dinner, and small miserable piece of waffle with 2 small scoops of ice-cream cost me 4.40 pounds :( But 'cos I have been so caught up with trying to catch up with work that I cant manage my finances anymore- ie. I have been spending way more than I should.



ANAT TEST

Anat test today was fine. I got a B, which meant that I knew what I was supposed to know (A meant you knew more than you should, and C obviously meant you didnt know enough). Its not too bad a grade, considering I only started anat for about 1day? I obviously wished I could have done better (though I guess i dont deserve it.)

But it has motivated me to work harder for my Feb intermodule test and made me feel good enough to want to go for a run (: Something that I have always wanted myself to do but never gone about doing so.

Life in London has been rather smooth-sailing (: Im loving the independence, and starting to get used to the lonliness and the hundrums of taking care of my daily needs.

But yes, if there was something that I could wish for ...

I WANT SOME SELF- DISCIPLINE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And today, introducing some good old songs that I feel are evergreens:

Tsunami by Southern All Stars:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=krNlM7yVL68

They are quite an old band but I like the sincerity of their voice, and the clean cut manner of this song :0


Because I'm a Girl by K.I.S.S:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FMFBarAWLrk

This is the most touching MV I have watched in my life (and one of my first and favourite Korean MVs). Wellll, if you havent heard of this MV, you so havent watched the best Korean MV ever produced.

No comments: