Saturday, January 05, 2008

Shinhwa Changjo!

And I have no idea why its 3.15 am in the morning now and Im watching clips of this sort:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6_dS62el-I&NR=1

Its very very disturbing. (Well but i have to admit i loved it.)
But it makes me think of good old times when I used to squeal at them with ernie and xq.
(I still do, but now I do it alone, hidden in my room.)

And here's another bitter blow-
The whole band is going to leave for army this year :(
Well, except for Sungie cos he has a severe knee injury and is exempted.

And yes, their next album is scheduled to be released in March. And it would be the best bday present to me ever :) At least it can keep me company till the nxt time they say hello to us again. I'm already missing them.

And for some odd reason, Im starting to like Sungie more than JunJin, as I pored through all the clips. Yes, laugh at me- I like the androgynous look. (Lee Joon Ki does it best though.)


I think the best way to get over an addiction is to find another one.
I'm finally not watching so much Kitchen Nightmares anymore now that I watching old Shinhwa clips and MVs nonstop.


So, this was how i spent most of my day when I promised myself that i would be working and catching up.
OK, I have to do smthing about this-
1. I want to see erns.
2. I want to see korea.
So i must study. :(
And its not that I dont like studying (in fact I really quite like my course.), its just that I cant get myself off youtube.
Im really going to resort to throwing away the internet cable soon.


And i think my new year resolution should be to have some self- discipline. Like this, everything takes care of itself no?


SHINHWA CHANGJO (:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

classic..all the vids still make me laugh.

and throwing away ur internet wire doesn't help..

bear with it..and i'll see u in a couple of months. and we can go track down the boys in seoul :P

ern