Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kaede and Coffee. I love.

For some reasons, Jap Manga fans really like their characters to be gay. WHY?

Here you go, one of the rare few guys who arent repulsive when they are sweaty.

2 of my favourite characters- Kaede (in the front) and Hanagata from Shoyo (back in green)


SEE ERNS, HE DOES NOT DROOL.


EXAMS ARE IN 2 WEEKS, AND I HAVENT COMPLETED HALF OF MY READINGS :(
(and memorising.)
Oh yes, and I have an anat test on monday. And I dont know how to study anat.
And I'm feeling sleepy.
I WISH...
Too much coffee isnt bad for health.
Ps. Meix: I think I have no self- discipline too. And its worse off for me here, 'cos there isnt anyone to remind me to study when I slack off. Im trying to do well for this term as well, so that I can earn a trip to Japan and Korea during summer :(( And also cos Im paying so much money. And I think smart people usually are not too normal, so be glad that you are. I wonder if I can find a program that can ban youtube for me? : ((((

No comments: