Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October Snow!

The Heavens saw how bored i was, Snow was sent to London! 
It was my first time seeing snow fall down from the skies, and it was gorgeous and totally awesome (even though there was rain too). And i know i sound like a sua ku. 

That's Rae blooming and me withering. Its so cold, Brrrrrr. 

Rae, Me and Bonny, my lovely roommate from HK.

Me, Rae and Miche attempting a jumpshot at the road outside my hall in the snow. 

Snow in our hair. Lovely (: 


Rae bloomed again. I think cos Im around <3333 



Its Halloween this Friday, and Im gonna dress up as a witch for my hall party. Exciting stuff, quite looking forward to it really! 

Alright, its time to hit my books again, I seem to be abit too relaxed and having too much fun considering that my test is next Monday. I'm so distracted help! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must post pics hor, of you as a witch!!!

KT said...

never see snow last year meh?