Thursday, October 09, 2008

Boobs, read this.

Boobie, the following is meant for you:
1. Shopping alone is fun, I do it alot too. In fact, i find it more enjoyable and efficient.
2. How come you got a DOUBLE- BREASTED? There is a reason why I call you what i call you, you should have gotten a plunge neck! I mean seriously, that was soo unsexy, and wayy too flexible (and hence boring) for all occasions.

Anyway, time seems to pass really quickly 'cos before i know it, another week has passed. PDS on friday just means that the week pretty much ends on thurs, 'cos you really dont need much brains for it. In fact, all i do is sit quietly in a corner and stone my day away. There are always people who are eager to prove that they will make good doctors with good ethics by chatting on and on, and I'm quite happy with letting them have my time.

Dj is coming down to town tmr, and she has plans to meet alps whom I havent met for forever. Cant wait (:

I just came back from Tesco's, and seems like they are discontinuing qte alot of the china milk products as well. But they are still selling those in stock (how unethical is that!). And Haagen Daz tubs are going for 2.50quid, awesome!

Alright, Im going up now to online shop with Rae (:

No comments: