Monday, October 06, 2008

Geeks are cool.

I have been terribly distracted lately. I dont know why, I do about 15mins of work and I take a 1hr nap. Then another 15mins, and the I surf the web. I need a cure for this. Anyone who has tips for this please tell me!
(Prisc, I didnt do any work after we got off skype. :x)

Anyway, Im starting to like my new dissection group which has loads of know-it-alls and sit-in-the-front-rowers, and now I actually find it fun to read up beforehand so that I actually know what they are talking about. How geeky is that.
But because anat really sucks up your time, Im pretty much lagging behind for everything else :x
Also, for some strange reason, I tear when put my face too close to the cadaver.

Its about 4 wks more to Barcelona, and that also means 4 weeks more to modular tests.
I think im becoming more uptight this year, which scares me. I think its just the year 2 syndrome, 'cos seriously everyone seems to be working a lot harder (and timetable is also alot more packed). Or maybe as Miche said, all those who dont are kicked out already.


Randomly, I have finally managed to solve the Rubik's cube.
I have just confirmed my status as a geek. -_0
And HEROES IS COMING OUT TMR, AND HOUSE THE DAY AFTER <3

1 comment:

KT said...

Formaldehyde.

Boo hoo boo hoo.