Sunday, October 05, 2008

Online shopping.

I have recently found a new addiction- Online shopping.
Online shopping rocks, its convenient and cheap and has everything you would prbly want/ need. And you dont have to walk/take the very expensive tube to the store to find out that its out of stock.
The only downside being that sometimes the postage cost is more than what you are trying to get. Or when its a fixed postage cost (like boohoo.com), and you end up buying more than you planned just to offset the costs.
Anyway, I just came across an old game I used to play when I was in primary school called Theme Hospital on play.com, and Im tempted to get it :x Only that I dont have confidence of having self- discipline not to be hooked on it day and night.

Also, I (more like my senior and friend) finally got my computer fixed for me. But my mum has said that I can get any computer I want for my 21st. Im considering between a Vaio and Mac as of now, though more inclined towards the latter only because I dont like the fact that Vaio runs on Vista. And that it costs close to 3k SGD for the version that I want. But I dont like the Mac 'cos it is heavy and it also means that i know no one who would be able to fix it for me nxt time my computer dies on me. My dad and Ernie has suggested getting the MacBook Air but i just dont think its worth the money.
Suggestions anyone? (:

And and and, Im so looking forward to going to Barcelona and meeting Ernie!
It just dawned on me that a certain very (embarrassing) and used to be popular boy band has been there to shoot a serial before. And if you are a fan of them, you prbly know who I am referring to ((: Exciting stuff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we can go and trace all the spots they've been too..u know..drink from the fountain..so someday we'll go back..and the sagrada familia and have dinner with a flamenco guitarist playing in the background. i thot the macbook air is just slightly more pricey than a vaio?

ooh barca is exciting exciting!!