Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Latest Crazes (:

My latest craze 1: 

Victoria Sponge Cake 

Deceivingly plain and boring. But when you do sink your teeth into the vanilla cream and strawberry jam, its just orgasmic. (Its even better when you freeze it.) I cant find a better word for it than urrrrrrrhhhhhhh, yes! 
I bought one from M&S the other day for my roomie, and she has rated it the best cake she has tasted in UK. Plus, its only slight more than 2quid for one whole cake!
I might be over-exaggerating it abit in here, but since its my current craze, Im really that nutty over it. In fact, Im finishing 1 every 2 days :x 


My latest craze 2: 

http://housemdvideos.com

Self explanatory (: 
But not going very well for my revision for the test coming up in 2 weeks. 


My latest craze 3: 

This one is literally driving me crazy.
Yes, my finnish and spanish neighbours are driving me mad from all their loud party music NIGHTLY. And coming back from clubbing late and slamming the doors at 3,4am. And not flushing the toilet and choking it with toilet paper. 
Thank goodness, they are in double rooms and thus, dont make much moaning noises. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to try that cake when i'm there!!

can u complain about them?

Anonymous said...

HELLO PEISH!!!!! im bored doing math

Anonymous said...

omg moaning noises, ahhhhhh..