Wednesday, October 15, 2008

May the week only get better.

I think when you get unlucky, things can get really upsetting :(

I met up with dj and alps over the weekend while they were in town. Although, i wasnt really hanging out much with them 'cos they were into fine dining and clubbing (and I was financially strapped -no i am not giam-). Plus, i was suffering from an intolerable headache/ migraine, which has been going on and off for quite some time. I'm starting to think that panadol isnt that useful anymore :x

I thought i lost my keys on sunday and spent hours searching for it and getting upset ('cos of the fine hehhe) But I finally managed to find my keys, and guess what, trust dj to have them. (Even though i had asked her to check her bag when i was frantically searching for it.) So now, Im just waiting for it to appear in my mail. And ever since that scare, I have been developing this reflex action of feeling my pockets for keys everytime my hands are free.

-

On a lighter note, I'm loving dissection now (: My group rocks my socks off. Except for 1 or 2 twats, Im starting to like everyone in my group. Even the smart alecks are proving to be quite fun people (: Plus the profs loves them, and somehow just navigate themselves to my table and its just so much easier to learn from humans than texts.
And guess what, Im taking advanced dissection for SSC, meaning about 4 dissections a week from now onwards. How (sadistically) exciting (:

-

Heroes rocks! And House is coming out today, I was wondering why last week didnt have any episodes until i realise that they were using that primetime to air some presidential stuff. I rather have House anytime though :P

PS. Anyone knows if there are any postoffices near Euston or TCR?

1 comment:

KT said...

1) Russel1 square, on the north east corner.

2) Marchmont Street, beside Brunswick

3) End of street from mine.

Shaoren