Monday, November 03, 2008

Hermy celebrates Halloween.

I know people probably have more exciting photos than me. But give me credit for bothering to: 1. go for a party, 
2. Especially so when its about 2days before a test which I was ill- prepared for. 
Plus, my costume cost a grand total of 2quid. So its not bad right ((: 

Crookshanks, Hermione and Harry Potter (check out his top!) 

Dracula Rae, Cat Miche, Any Winehouse, Peish the Witch, Bonnie the Witch-Mask Holder

Bonnie, now half a witch, Rae the Dracula with bimbotic pink heels, Livia the policewoman (she's a waitress at my hall, how cool is it for a staff to join in hall parties!), Peish and Miche the Cat- Leopard 

With Stefan and Ksenja as Jack Sparrow and his gf. (And yes, they are a couple.) 

The group of us who got our costumes together. Check out Yingying's skull stockings (: 

Yeps, and that concluded my halloween, which because of the fact that i have no basis for comparison makes it the best as yet (: If only i didnt have a test to prepare for, maybe I would have been alot more adventurous. 


-
And im off to Barcelona tmr with Ernie and dj ((: 
Pray for me that the weather that would be awesome! I cant believe the holiday is finally here!

No comments: