Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Crazy computer

My computer is driving me nuts. 

First, random small useless thingys are fighting with my Firefox and MSN and skype for internet time and hence, i thought internet is gone. 
(And for a moment i thought I *ahem* too many songs and videos.) 
But thankfully, i managed to get my senior to get it fixed for me, so that I can get my House fix of the day. 
(I didnt know medics can meddle with the computer as well.) 

Now, everything is loading very very very slowly. Like it takes like 20mins to shut down (?!?), and about one half mins for 1 page to load (used to take one half secs). And it cant sense my thumbdrive, and its hanging every other half hour. Even the usually reliable firefox is like fighting me now (I'm resorting to using Google Chrome). 

I think maybe its time to send my ah-gong laptop to the 老人院. Its probably 100 man years already. 

No comments: