Thursday, October 02, 2008

students today are ..

Boobie sent this to me, and I thought I should share it.
It's so hilarious it got me laughing out loud.


My computer is finally partially fixed, but it is still very slow like an ah-ma :x Im probably going to get a new one, but part of me is feeling 不舍得 since this trusty (most of the time) lad has been with me for the past 5 years. I think its probably me who has failed him, considering that I have *ahem* so many songs and shows every since I realise that UK connection is insanely fast.

Anyway, year 2 is tough. Im probably going to look back and laugh at myself for complaining when its nothing much. But is just like how I think of A's and think its a small fry, but I remember myself wanting to die then.
It's 2nd week of school and Im lagging already. Plus limin is coming over for the weekend, and Im going down to Thorpe park on Sunday. Meaning weekend burnt, and seriously, I'll be totally lost if I dont read before double dissection on Mon and Tue. On top of that Physio and Med Stats self-paced learning to do + Pharmco to understand.

Ok ciao, time to have some self- discipline!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omglianehasablog! gasps. come back quick so we can go out!

Unknown said...

hey try saving everything and reformatting? it won't make it as fast as a new one but it'll be a lot better.

and jiayou!
ern