Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I miss HC night comm!

More pictures from HC Night, taken when I kidnapped Mark's SLR.
Sadly, a lot of the pictures were shaky and blur : (


Big boss is intense even when blowing balloons.

The Emcees at work.
The Dance ICs practising before the Night.

Gorgeous Minshin.
Lady Boss/ Jingzhi looks absolutely stunning. Pity the blur picture.



Our main course- Crayfish and Fish.

Acapella Ini serenading Minshin, delivering the song Pretty Lady.

Shimmie and Azraf. They had wonderful voices.










Jas the official photographer of the night, taking a break (:




Mark with his losing lucky draw ticket. All numbers before and after him were picked.

Caught Unaware. Chicky Ella. Cheeky Michelle.
Emcee sneaking a bite.
Stef and her favourite thing of the night :)



I love this picture of Xuekun (((:




Pity I'm a medic,

I'm wishing I'm a photographer now.

No comments: