Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Chinese New Year and Cooked Salmon

I remember when I was young,
My teacher told me stories about Chinese New Year,
And how everyone in the family will rush home for reunion dinner.
But i guess, sometimes there are exceptions,
When it costs 2000bucks to get home, the dinner will have to go :(

So I spent 10pounds/30bucks at sain's again,
Buying salmon and plums and seafood crabsticks,
to celebrate CNY
alone.

But the weather is wonderful,
and Im not feeling tired despite the lack of sleep,
and my soya sauce salmon from the microwave tasted good.
I think its God's way of consoling me :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

One more week to the end of formatives,
And the it would be guilt-free slacking and ebaying for me.
Last night, i realised how sad it was when I wanted to treat myself to a hare-and-tortoise-dinner after exams,
and I didnt have anyone to ask.
So maybe I would just curl up in my bed,
Listen to Mika,
and read the books that amazon sent me.
Like this I would be able to save the world with Peter,
and learn how to ... HAHA
Pick up girls.
(And i heard that The Game has been turned into a movie and was released in Asia on 31st January.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why beauty pageants are worth watching:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQKNvPn3V-8

She makes americans who cant locate US on the map look smart. Well done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hellloooo peish! this is shaoning from your HC relief days when you madly chiong feesics stuff! just happened to pop by!

HUGS FROM HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY. have a blessed CNY dearie. :):) AND TAKE CARE!

much love just for you. <333333