Sunday, February 03, 2008

Distraction. and lack of Discipline.

I am addicted to Kang Xi Lai Le on youtube (though I quite miss having Xiao S around),
I am addicted to shopping on ebay,
I am addicted to msn, as always.

When it's 1 week to go for the coming test,
And I havent done half of what Im supposed to do,
(ok make that a quarter).
And I cant believe,
My mum just agreed to let me slack off this term,
And work harder for the next one,
I wonder if I really do sound that miserable.
(Its CNY soon.)

Either way, I should be getting back to work.
OH yes,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING MONKEY (:
I love you!

And yes I love Prisc too,
cos even though she never understands,
and can never help,
She's always there.
I only wish I could be too.

And I love dj too,
cos even though she quirky,
weird,
and never makes me feel good,
But she always helps me fix things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your maliciousness scares me.
And the world is
grey.

Tralalala.

No comments: