Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Insomnia.

What bugs me the most about staying in a hall is that you have to put up with absolute nonsense from your hallmates, like listening to them scream the F word down the corridor at midnight. And it really doesnt help that Im suffering from a serious bout of insomnia these few days, and have been trying to go to the gym enough to help shag me out so that I can rest properly at night but these jokers just come and spoil it all. And also, I hate the F word most of all vulgarities.

Sighs, and when I try to make the best out of being awake anyway, then it ruins my gym plans of staying healthy cos I tend to get exceptionally hungry in the wee hours, and snack on all sorts of junk, putting my kidneys on overdrive.

And I shall try to catch some sleep now,
Thank goodness there is 11pm lecture tmr.

1 comment:

tafmai said...

heyyyy has going to the gym been showing results???? :D:D:D hot bod peish. you run on treadmill or do weightss???