Friday, March 23, 2007

Have a safe trip ERNS~!

Ern left for japan today. She must be one happy girl. And i felt kinda bad that i reached qte late, so i didnt really get to say much to her. Now it just struck me that I'm going to miss her loads while she's there. But I'm sure she will enjoy herself a lot there. After all, it's Japan. I mean, how boring can that place be? Jap food is one of the best in the world, and the men too (or so people and ern or egg would claim. but gimme a korean anytime).

Had a 2h lunch break today with monica. was feeling quite guilty but i'm really too tired now to really care. waking up at 5.30am is no joke -_-" my office just had a blackout. and too bad it didnt last long enough for me to take a nap :x

I'm dying to go for a movie. In fact, there is this particular movie that I would like to catch- Ninja Turtles. I miss my childhood. and this means Poor Stef probably has to go with me if no one does. HEH. now this shows just how wide my social dot is (:

I might be meeting up with DJ on Sunday, when she is finally back from China. I hope she gets me some Fahrenheit stuff (: (though i doubt so) And prisc on sat to return her HanaKimi, plus there is SnR outing on Sat. I hope it will turn out well with more people coming =D I miss them so much!! Weekends are so much fun, and I am really glad that this week is ending soon (:

On a side note, I had recently just decided that I'm going to marry a lawyer cos they can be so darn charming. It doesnt matter if they are old ugly or fat, but the moment they speak, i swear they can sweep me off my feet. I can just imagine your ugly cringing face as I say this. HAH.


EMAIL ME OFTEN ERNS. I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u want to marry a lawyer?i:ll find u a korean one here. u know u shoudl come to japan to visit me..tons of koreans here also..miss you too!