Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Prodigal's Daughter

I'm just waiting to go home now. As usual i havent been doing much at the office, i sincerely hope they dont find me too much of a nuisance although they are terribly nice. We celebrated Shannon's (alawyer at the firm) b'day today at some japanese ramen place and the food there was really quite fantastic (: They got her cake from fullerton as well and it was really quite good though I'm personally not a great fan of chocolate. But still roche-flavoured chocolate cake can be irrestible (to choc-lover freaks), I guess i probably prefer ice-cream cake anytime. I think ice-cream beats any kind of food hands down. It's a sin to hate ice-cream and the greatest sorrow if you are allergic to it. I am not surprised to learn that my parents dated at swensen's.

Looking forward to my b'day, although i feel that now school has stopped and I'm not doing anything substantial, life has lost its meaning. I'm just plain bored, bored of how my life is progressing at the moment. And yet simultaneously very tired since I reach home qte late daily due to tuition. I'm secretly glad that tuition today has been cancelled. (: I know the centre principal is pissed (cos the students have yet to pay), but after 2 days of self- declared leave, I'm feeling slack and lethargic. I'm looking fwd to the coming of the nxt month when I would be able to do the things I would really like to.

Managed to complete "The Prodigal Daughter" by Jeffery Archer. I just love his "kane and abel" series although it isnt fantastic, or in fact, some people might consider it cliched and trashy. But darn it, I plan to finish reading his works by this hols. I started in sec sch and havent really had time till now to read so much. After all, it's always better to read trashy novels than play neopets at the office.

I've decided it's time to leave office (: try to stay ard long enough alr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI PEISH HI PEISH
i tried emailing you todayyyyy
but i think u din receive
oops
jiayou!!!!